Wednesday 26 March 2014

L'oreal Nude Magique CC Cream UPDATED

This is just a quick post on my first impressions of a product. I'm talking about the the L'oreal Paris new nude magique CC cream. A 'colour correction beautifier' in anti-redness green.




The claims on the packaging sound amazing! ...but don't they always. it says 'transforms into foundation, neutralises redness for a perfect nude look' and all with the added benefits of SPF 20 may i add. Anyone who's read my previous posts may have picked up on my annoyingly red face grrrrr. I always photograph redder then my friends and it irritates the life out of me. When i look in the mirror i don't feel i look red but yesterday when sharing this with my darling partner he in fact told me "yeaaaa it is quite red" hmm straight into Superdrug i go! 

so on the back of my hand when i squeeze a little out it comes out quite watery and green then rubbing it in it instantly turns into a lovely nude shade that's first wonderfully creamy and then into a nice matte, almost powdery, feeling finish. it doesn't have much of a scent that i can tell which is great for me as anything perfumed seems to put me right off. especially when it comes to foundation. 



so far so good but lets face it, I'm not going to be wearing this on my hands so i'll get on with my make up and then see how i feel the results are on my face!

Aaaaaaand I love it!
I didn't expect much coverage from a cream but it actually covered brilliantly.  I felt no need to add extra foundation other then my beloved mac pro longwear concealer under my eyes. It felt lovely on my skin and doesn't seem to be settling in any creases. As for the anti-redness and staying power, that will all be put to test tonight as I'm in my way to Drake at the o2 eeeeeek! There's bound to be plenty of sweating and photos. Fingers crossed because so far I'm really loving this.

Let me know if you've tried this product and whether you felt it worked for you

Thanks for reading! Mwaah! Xx

UPDATE
I just feel like I owe it to anyone reading this to update this post and tell you all just how amazing this product really is. Its the day after and i got in just before 2am. This CC cream out done any of my expectations. It stayed on all night flawlessly without any creasing what so ever that i would usually get from foundation (usually around the chin crease area, smile line and the frown creases between my brows). My skin was definitely red free in any photos I've seen and this with all the heat and madness of the nights events.. and i definitely didnt hold back! Not once did i feel like my makeup was sweating of my face either, like I usually would on a night out. Goodbye foundation, you have been replaced!

red free face :D

Me and the lovely Monika. Find her blog here xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you lovely for the nomination! Writing mine up now :D xxx

    ReplyDelete