Saturday 24 May 2014

Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions

So to me this is super exciting!  I never get freebies so I'm so so
happy to have received this amazing one from Clinique. Especially as it is absolutely what I need! It's a sample kit of the anti-blemish solutions 3 step system.

I've had really stressed out skin since before Christmas.  It's been nearly half a year of feeling like a teen with an appalling complexion. As soon as I get rid of one large bright red monster,  it's cousins are here to stay with no invite! I feel like I've tried everything, including pro-activ which I had high expectations off, with no avail. The kit includes a deep cleaning soap, a clarifying lotion to unclog pores and an all-over clearing treatment. 


I'm unsure as to how long the samples will last me, but I promise to use this religiously and do a follow up post on my experience with these products
Please let me know if you have had any experience with this 3 step system and how it worked for you. 
Thanks for reading and thank you Clinique! I hope you can rescue my skin *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment