Thursday 1 May 2014

Red Cherry Lashes Review


I wanted to write this  briefreview because I have always used eylure lashes. they've never disappointed me. They don't flick at the corners, they're easily applied and they can be used over and over! But even though I couldn't be happier with them i find I'm always trying different brands. This is for one reason and one reason only, the price. At around £5 a pair that may not seem super steep and there's definitely a lot out there far more pricey but hey, I'm a bit of a cheapskate! I often try others but find that you basically get what you pay for. Back to the eylure.
For me, lashes are what make my make up feel 'done'. I don't wear them every single day but the days I don't, I always feel that my makeup looks weak. So when I do have them on I want them to stay perfect and look great.
While browsing amazon for lashes I came across the 100% human hair red cherry lashes. They have so many more options to choose from and around £3 with free postage I decided to give some ago. I bought styles #217 #218 and #1 (let me just add these are currently only £2.39 on amazon now with free shipping). I love these eyelashes, they did not disappoint me in any way what so ever! I used my own eylure eyelash glue with them and they were so easy to apply. The bands are thin enough to easily get the corners down well and they stay put all night long. Even though the bands are nice and thin, they didn't become misshaped when removing so I can reuse them easily. I even like the packaging because its designed well to store them between uses. 
I'm sure I'll find myself back to eylure here and there but these are currently my new fav and at nearly half the price. I'm loving them!
With so many choices I cant wait to try more!



Do you use these lashes? What are your current favorite red cherry lashes style? 

2 comments:

  1. I adore Red Cherry lashes, They just blend so well with your natural lashes don't they?

    Latasha xx |Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss defo! i thought they were going to look really big and unnatural on but not at all. very flattering. my favoriet at the moment are the #218s for every day wear :) xx

      Delete